Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome!

So, it's no secret that America is fat. There are multitude of weight loss pills on every shelf whether you are in Wal-Mart or your local super market. There are also isles and isles of prepackaged, high fat, high calorie, first ingredient is High Fructose Corn Syrup foods as well! I'm not saying that we should all go back to everything home made, as much as I would LOVE to tell every single person to start making everything from scratch because it's so much healthier, I realize that not everybody has that kind of time.

So, with this blog, I'm going to help people with simple exercises, recipes, and tips on how to eat better, get fit, lose weight, and turn some of your favorite foods from fat to fit! I'm also not going to lie to you. I'm not a very creative person. I'm not a master chef. I'm going to take recipes that I find and give them a make-over. I'll tell you where I got the recipe from, so that the original author has credit.

My hope is that this blog will be a source of useful information for everyone. I want to help people, it's my number 1 goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment